Entry list revealed for British RX round eight at Pembrey
• Albatec Racing driver Mark Higgins leads Toyo Tires MSA British Rallycross Championship standings into round eight at Pembrey Circuit (September 23).
• Welsh venue to host penultimate round of three-way title fight for 2018 British RX crown with former Champions Ollie O’Donovan and Julian Godfrey in the fight with Higgins.
• Pembrey’s new-look 2018 layout set for second weekend of British RX action.
• Four Welsh drivers feature on Supercar entry list, including debut for Mike Manning’s new Ford Fiesta
• Tristan Ovenden leads Paige Bellerby and Paul Coney in two-wheel drive MSA Supernational Rallycross Championship points as Welshman Mike Howlin returns.
• Another strong line-up in MSA Junior Rallycross Championship, with Tom Constantine heading the standings
• Single-make support classes set for wheel-to-wheel action with the Swift Sport Rallycross Championship, BMW Mini Rallycross Championship and RX150 Championship.
• Rallycross through the ages to be celebrated with Retro Rallycross Championship action
• Tickets on sale now: https://pembreycircuit.co.uk/r...