Ever fancied seeing ‘your’ car lining up on a rallycross Supercar grid?
The Retro Rallycross 4WD class has been extended this year to include cars with a cut-off date of 31 December 1999, to include Group B.
Reigning Retro Rallycross Champion Gary Simpson plans to honour the legendary Bengt Ekström with a replica colour scheme on his Division 1 BMW M3 in 2020.
It is with regret that the organisers of the Motorsport UK British Rallycross Championship 5 Nations Trophy (5 Nations BRX) have postponed the opening round, scheduled to take place at Lydden Hill, Kent over the Easter Bank Holiday 12/13 April.
The winner of the 2020 Motorsport UK British Rallycross Championship 5 Nations Trophy Presented by Cooper Tires Super 1600 championship will receive a free prize of a drive in a Supercar race in 2021.
It shows true commitment when a driver is prepared to complete a 3000-mile round trip to collect a car in which to compete.
There’s £200 up for grabs to the winner of the Soapbox Trophy race which will take place at the opening round of the Motorsport UK British Rallycross Championship 5 Nations Trophy Presented by Cooper Tires over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend.
Andy Scott is the latest Supercar driver to confirm his return to BRX, with the news that the Albatec Racing boss will pilot his immaculate Peugeot 208 RX Supercar in the Motorsport UK British Rallycross Championship 5 Nations Trophy Presented by Cooper Tires.
Entries are now open for the Motorsport UK British Rallycross Championship 5 Nations Trophy Presented by Cooper Tires.
· Reigning champion Julian Godfrey commits to defend his crown
· Super 1600 driver Jack Thorne moves up to Supercars
· Rally ace Mark Donnelly confirmed for maiden season
- 'As live' broadcast package for 5 Nations BRX at Lydden Hill
- Jack Thorne to join BRX 5 Nations Supercar grid at Lydden Hill
- Leigh-Anne Sedgwick joins BMW Mini ranks in 5 Nations BRX
- Pascoe father and son take on 5 Nations BRX challenge
- Oli Bennett promises to deliver on 5 Nations BRX return
- Dave Bellerby returns to race action in 5 Nations BRX