DIVERSE ENTRY REVEALED FOR BRITISH RX 2019 ROUND ONE AT SILVERSTONE
• British and Irish Rallycross Champions set to go head-to-head in Toyo Tires Motorsport UK British Rallycross Championship season-opener [March 24].
• Five-time British RX Champion Julian Godfrey (Mitsubishi Mirage) and three-time IRX title-winner Derek Tohill (Ford Fiesta) headline Silverstone entry list
• Former British RX Champions Pat Doran (Citroen DS3), Ollie O’Donovan (Ford Fiesta) and Steve Mundy (Ford Fiesta) join Supercar line-up.
• Diverse 11-car field in Motorsport UK Supernational Championship lead by double-champion Tristan Ovenden (Renault Clio).
• The fight to crown a new Motorsport UK Junior Rallycross Champion set to begin in Northamptonshire with a field split between returning and new young drivers.
• Single-make Swift Sport and BMW Mini classes boast solid entries set for door-to-door action.
• Bumper entry in Retro Rallycross Championship, including Group B monsters, new drivers and exotic machinery.
• Action on-track from 0900, Sunday 24 March.
• Tickets on sale now: https://www.silverstone.co.uk/...