ENTRY LIST FOR BRITISH RX ROUND 7 AT LYDDEN HILL REVEALED
• Five-time Champion Julian Godfrey leads Toyo Tires MSA British Rallycross Championship into his home round at Lydden Hill for traditional August Bank Holiday event (August 27).
• Three-way fight for 2018 British RX crown set to continue in Kent with Godfrey, Ollie O’Donovan and Mark Higgins separated by a single point.
• Jake Harris returns with Citroen DS3 in 10-car Supercar field
• Lydden Hill local Tristan Ovenden leads MSA Supernational Rallycross Championship points with Renault Clio
• Norwegian driver Marius Solberg Hansen heads Constantine duo in 11-car MSA Junior Rallycross Championship entry.
• Peter Bennett set to make Swift Sport Rallycross Championship debut as Morgan Bailey heads order
• Dave Ward joins BMW Mini Rallycross Championship field, led by David Bell
• Eclectic mix of period machines to compete in Retro Rallycross Championship
• Tickets on sale here: http://lyddenhill.co.uk/events/british-rallycross-championship/