Entry list revealed for British RX Pembrey double-header
• Mark Higgins leads Toyo Tires MSA British Rallycross Championship standings into round four and five double-header at Pembrey Circuit (June 23 – 24).
• British RX to use new Pembrey track in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions over the two rounds.
• Julian Godfrey set for Supercar return after dramatic exit from round three
• Tristan Ovenden heads Paige Bellerby and Craig Lomax in MSA Supernational Rallycross Championship standings
• Archie Thomas to make MSA Junior Rallycross Championship debut as part of bumper line-up
• Morgan Bailey (Swift Sport), Bradley Durdin (BMW Mini) and Chrissy Palmer (RX150) lead single make support category entries
• Tickets on sale now: https://pembreycircuit.co.uk/racing/british-rallycross-june