ENTRY LIST REVEALED FOR BRITISH RX ROUND TWO AT LYDDEN HILL
• Toyo Tires Motorsport UK British Rallycross Championship set for traditional Easter Monday Bank Holiday event [April 22]
• British RX leader Julian Godfrey enters title-winning Ford Fiesta
• Roger Thomas set for maiden outing in M-Sport built Ford Fiesta Supercar. Andy Grant (Ford Focus) also plans maiden 2019 outing.
• Motorsport UK Supernational Championship points leader Tristan Ovenden (Renault Clio) heads list of quick local drivers in two-wheel-drive category, including Paul Coney (Vauxhall Corsa), Darren Scott (Citroen C2) and Fred Ling (Ford Fiesta).
• Latvian Roberts Vitols set for outing at the only Motorsport UK Junior Rallycross Championship circuit he has visited prior to his 2019 Junior RX campaign. Luke Constantine leads the points.
• Dominic Flitney (Swift Sport), David Bell (BMW Mini) and Marc Scott (RX150) lead the single-make support categories into second round of the year.
• Six four-wheel drive machines included in Retro Rallycross Championship line-up, comprising of two Ford RS200s, two MG Metro 6R4s, an Audi Quattro and a Ford Escort Cosworth.
• Tickets on sale now: https://lyddenhill.co.uk/events/british-rallycross-championship/